Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Quarterly Goals Review #2: April - June 2019


1) Meet/Exceed 2019 Goodreads Goal: As of the writing of this particular post, I am at 40/50. That puts me 15 books ahead of schedule. I am confident I can reach 50/50 by my birthday. Then it will be all bonus books. If I read the rest of my June TBR, I'll be at 57/50. (114% lol) I'm thinking of mostly monthly goals of 12 books for the back half of the year. 3 planned and 3 mood from both my physical and digital collections. That's still 72 books. I would end the year out with 112/50 (242%).


2) Review 80% of the Books I Read: As far as I recall (and after checking GR), I have reviewed 100% of the books I have read so far this year. I hope to keep this up for the rest of the year. So far, so good.

3) Enter & Win at Least One Camp NaNo & NaNoWriMo: I failed Camp NaNo April 2019 with ~15,000 of the 30,000 I meant to write. This time, for Camp NaNo July 2019, I've lowered my goal to 25,000. My project is an original LGBT+ Contemporary Romance. I'll definitely update in the next review if I made it or not.

4) Stick to Book Buying Restriction: This was another failure. I totally didn't stick to it at all. This time around, I totally want to stick to it for Jul-Sep. I'm not going to count the last weekend of June, as it will still be in the second quarter. I'll be starting the restriction of only buying one book for one book read in July.

5) Publish Two Stories by Any Means: This one is another sort of failure. I'm actively writing and editing several original works that will be going up probably on FictionPress and a few fanfictions that I will be uploading to FanFiction. I count that because they are going out for the world to read. I still have 6 months to get something out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment