Sunday, October 6, 2019

Currently Reading: 29 September to 05 October 2019

Currently Reading

Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (27%)
- Where the Crawdad's Sing by Delia Owens (31%)
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (35%)
Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James (58%)

* * *

OWLS Read Along
1: Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2: Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3: Every Day by David Levithan 
4: Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
5: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
6: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
7: Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James
8: The Chestnut Man by Søren Sveistrup
9: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
10: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
11: Scythe by Neal Shusterman
12: Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco

BooksandTea Group Book
13: The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

NetGalley e-galleys
14: She's My Dad by Jonathan S. Williams 
15: The Weight of a Soul by Elizabeth Tammi
16: Lion's Head Revisited by Jeffery Round
17: The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow

* * *

Well, that was what I got done. I don't have enough time to finish another book before the end of the month. I managed 4 books for the OWLs read-a-thon and then a few randoms that I wanted. I will have to try harder for the Read Volton one next month. Speaking of, I should probably put in my list of the books I'm reading for that: 

Read Voltron
SHIRO
1: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
2: The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee
3: Act of God by Jill Ciment
4: A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel
5: The City and the City by China Miéville
KEITH
6: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
7: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
8: Proxy by Alex London
9: The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman
10: Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
LANCE
11: The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
12: Red by Jordan Summers
13: Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
14: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
15: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
PIDGE
16: Warcross by Marie Lu
17: Matched by Ally Condie
18: Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
19: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
20: The Book of Joan by Lidia Yuknavitch
HUNK
21: Eve by Wm. Paul Young
22: Recursion by Blake Crouch
23: Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
24: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
25: A Frozen Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Yeah, that's not including the 4 books I still have to read for NetGalley and whatever the October book for BooksandTea is. I know that She's My Dad by Jonathan S. Williams is the priority, as that is being published the soonest (20 November). 

There has been this recent upsurge in "Hogwarts Professor OC"s on Tik Tok. I tried to stay off the hype train. I didn't want to join it, but yet I ended up on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment