Thursday, January 6, 2022

Currently Reading: 26 December 2021 to 01 January 2022

 Currently Reading

- Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan (0%)
- Legacy of Ash by Matthew Ward (31%)
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart (24%)
- Phoenix Extravagant by Yoon Ha Lee (0%)
- Critical Failures by Robert Bevan (2%)
- The Wolf of Oren-Yaro by K.S. Villoso (26%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal (2021)
92/100

Yearly Reading Goal (2022)
0/100

* * *

This is the only time where you will even see it written up like that. At the changing of the year. I've decided that I'm going to just stick to 100 books a month. I'll give myself a short TBR, then allow for mood reading the rest of the month. I tend to do both anyway. It's easier for me that way. 

Been thinking about how I want to do my various posts. If I can stick to them instead of forgetting, like I usually do, I want to put different posts for hauls, wrap-ups, and TBRs. I already have January's started and ready to go. It will be interesting to see if I can actually do things the way I want. I can totally do it if I put my mind to it, though. I think...yeah. 

I figured I wasn't going to reach 100 books this year, but I am proud of the 92 I did manage. Here is hoping I can get to 100 next year. I'm already off to a great start as far as the chosen books go:

Not all of them are in the January 2022 TBR list, but that's fine. Kingdom of the Cursed and Blood of Elves are just bonus books for the month. Ones I'd like to get to, but it isn't necessarily important to read them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment