Saturday, February 12, 2022

Currently Reading: 23 January to 12 February 2022

 Currently Reading

- Baptism of Fire by Andrzej Sapkowski (10%)
The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart (28%) 
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik (12%)
- Phoenix Extravagant by Yoon Ha Lee (06%)
The Wolf of Oren-Yaro by K.S. Villoso (36%) 

* * *

Yearly Book Goal
5/100
-
Yearly Page Goal
2068/25,000

* * *

Let's goooooooo~ 

So these last two weeks have been okay? Decent? I don't know. I only read 2 books from my TBR in January. One from the Physical list and one from the Bonus list and both by the same author. Sometimes I wonder at myself. This month we're doing better. It's February 5th and I am already at 2 books completed with good prospects for a few more. I think if I dedicate the afternoon (when I'm finished with the post) to one of the books, I may even be able to finish it today. I have about....I think ~260 pages left and no where to be all afternoon. 

Yes, I know there is an extra book or two there that really shouldn't exist on this month's TBR, but they have a purpose. One is toward the Orilium goals. I need to get 6 books completed for April 1. I have the whole of them already set up. So that should be fun. The other one is a buddy read with a friend of mine that doesn't read standard books often, but happened to pick up one that I also had a copy of that I meant to read. I'm excited to actually get to read it with her!

Yeah yeah I know. I failed to post when I was supposed to. So this one is short and sweet! See you all next weekend~


No comments:

Post a Comment