Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Toys Have Arrived

Hello my lovelies. It is here! My new Kindle has finally arrived. No more sitting around in doctors offices with nothing to do or being forced to drag huge books with me. I have to admit I'm the kind of girl that likes the 500+ page books, and carrying around a hardback book with 500 or more pages is heavy! 

BUT!! I got my new Kindle in today and it is absolutely beautiful.



My sister chose the red case because they did not have my most favorite color...lime green, available for this model of Kindle. I also like red, so it's cool. This way we will know which Kindle is mine and which one is my dad's just by looking at them. His is the same model in the same color with a black case (also the same model).

I know you're probably all like "Why didn't you just get a Kindle Fire?" or something. That is a tablet, not an eReader. All I want my Kindle to be able to do is read books and go to the Kindle store. That's all I need from my little Kindle.

I will be back to be reading my Kindle books in the morning with my new device. 

1 comment: