Friday, December 4, 2015

November 2015 Wrap Up

So, as everyone knows it was NaNoWriMo time this past November, so I didn't actually manage to do a lot of reading. I finished one book in total for the month, because like everyone else who participates, I was too busy with NaNoWriMo to read much.

Book #1: Grave Beginnings by R.R. Virdi

In this book, the main character has a very interesting job. He has to solve supernatural murders. He just doesn't do it in his own body. He lost that a long time ago. The job in this book is nothing he's ever encountered before and he doesn't have a lot of time to figure it out before he's going to be sent packing to the next body.

I know Mr. Virdi through Facebook and I bought the book on Amazon a while ago. It just took me a while to actually get around to it. I meant to read it earlier, when I bought it, but things happen and you miss it. When I started seeing other people commenting about it and about the characters, I just had to go find (and charge haha) my Kindle and read it for myself.

I absolutely LOVED it when I finally managed to start reading it. I was hooked from the first sentence on chapter 1. Anybody would. The way he described it was brilliant. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment