Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Massive UnHaul


There are about 160 books in this box that I'm going to be getting rid of. The books stacked up on the floor in front of the mirror are not going out, they are just there because I have no room at all left for other books. I went through all of the books that I own and I decided on which ones I don't have any interest in reading any more, which ones I've read and don't want, and which ones I have more than one copy of. 

These books will all be going to my local Goodwill store. I would do giveaways, but really now there are just so many. I actually had to use an old picture because the weight was so much that the boxes have started to come apart. They can't withstand the weight.

I plan to start doing more unhauls with much smaller batches of books so that way you can see the sort of things that I read and am getting rid of. Until then, read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment