Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Reads: 26 August to 01 September 2017

Currently Reading


- The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan (01%)
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez (01%)
The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin (02%)
Contemporary Japanese Textbook (1) by Eriko Sato (01%)
The Influence by Ramsey Campbell (37%)
Slaughter: Origin Story by James Beltz (10%)
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (37%)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (15%)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (19%)
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (15%)
- To the Letter by Simon Garfield (51%)
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke (19%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (24%)


* * *

I've come to a decision this past week. After I finish my library books, I will return them and just read my own books until I drop my Currently Reading from 14 books down to no more than I don't know, about.....6 or 7? Including the textbook.

I decided to print out my longest work, the 37,525 word monster that is Blodeuwedd - The Owl's Curse so that I can read it whenever I want and edit it as I go. I also printed out my current edition of Carpe Librum my Camp NaNo project from this year. It's about 12,400 words shorter than the first, but it will give me something to do when I'm not on my laptop or reading. They totaled out to 219 pages together. I'll get to that this afternoon.

I don't know what else to say today. There's not much that happened over the week. I guess for now that's all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment