Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Reads: November 25 to December 01 2017

Currently Reading


- The Fifth Petal by Brunonia Barry (04%)
From Holmes to Sherlock by Mattias Bostrom (01%)
Dragon Seed by Pearl S. Buck (47%)
The Mortifications by Derek Palacio (05%)
Slaughter: Origin Story by James Beltz (60%)
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (37%)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (15%)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (24%)
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (15%)
- To the Letter by Simon Garfield (51%)
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke (19%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (24%)


* * *

So for November I didn't have a Book Wrap-Up. I didn't finish anything until December 01 at like 00:15, so I'm not doing November's Wrap-Up. 

Another boring week of nothing. Now that November is over and I can get back into reading like I was before, we will have a much better Friday Reads. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment