Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Currently Reading: 10 January to 23 January 2021

Currently Reading


- The Dragon's Legacy by Deborah A. Wolf (35%)
- Greek Religion: A Sourcebook by Valerie M. Warrior (22%)
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanigahara (23%)
- The Girl with the Ghost Eyes by M.H. Boroson (26%)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (03%)

* * *

Yearly Reading Goal
9/100

* * *

Let's see how long I can actually remember to post!!! Been blazing clean through my reading list. I've one, two, books left from January's TBR by the end of the first week because you know, I contracted the plague here and have had ten days to myself to do nothing but read. 

I think I've decided on the books I want to work on for the year. I'm going to go with "The Lost Star", a fanfiction based on my dragon lair on Flights Rising, and "The Owl's Curse", an original fiction rewrite from, oh god, 2006? 2007? I don't even remember when I started it. I know I stopped writing when it was at ~89,000 words. I will copy out the old words to my docs and then work on the edits and continuation to completion....

No comments:

Post a Comment