Sunday, August 8, 2021

Currently Reading 01 to 07 August 2021

Currently Reading

- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michelle Richardson (29%)
- Vicious Spirits by Kat Cho (20%)
- She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan (03%)

* * *

Yearly Goal

58/100

* * *

I'm doing excellently so far in August (for a bit there I had to physically stop my hands from typing April). Day 4 of the readathon and I'm already on the final book. There are 10 days left. If I keep up at this speed, I'll be 2 books shy of finishing all 16. 0.o Granted, next week I think I'll be put on the full work schedule, so it will eat into my reading time. 

I'm curious to see how many books I will have finished by the end of the week. Or by the end of the readathon, which I think is two weeks? If I'm already this far done....I think I know what happened with the Tarot readathon as well. I started with a book that was a struggle to get through that I hated, but I refused to put it down or DNF it. 

Finished The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington. It was so good. I loved it. I totally called the one reveal in the end.  I thought it couldn't have been anything else. Like, the door there was WAY to wide open. 

I completed 5 of the 4 books for the ATLA readathon so far. I will see how far I can make it after I get done with my blog post. Finished all of Air, and the last book of Fire. 

Short one this week. :D See you all Saturday~

No comments:

Post a Comment