Saturday, August 28, 2021

Currently Reading: 08 to 28 August 2021

Currently Reading

- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michelle Richardson (29%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal

61/75
* * *

Only almost forgot to actually update you all on my reading!!

I ended up not finishing anything else during the readathon. I'd come home from work and just be so tired all I would do is lay there watching television. I intend to fix that this week, now that I am more...accustomed to my shift. 

I learned last week that one of my new favorite series (Mo Dao Zu Shi by Mo Xong Tong Xiu) is getting official English translations in December, along with two of her other works, Heaven Official's Blessing and the Scum Villain's Self-Saving System. I've already pre-ordered all three of the first volumes. I don't even care that it's $66. Totally plan to continue buying them as well as they come out. Not sure what a "deluxe" paperback is, but we will find out. 

I eventually did forget because I was busy doing something that right now I don't remember? In any event, I lowered my reading goal to 75, because with moving and work I am more tired than normal, and reading has just been on the backburner. I plan to change that though, with a new readathon that I've found that will hopefully spur me to read more during the month of September. 

G at Book Roast has released her new, original Magical Readathon, Orilium: The Novice Path. I have created three characters for it, totaling 30 books on my TBR for September. Though if I only get through 6, that's okay. Each one only needs 2 from the challenges to pass. I am so looking forward to character creations and all the questions that will eventually determine other paths for the characters. This will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment