Sunday, November 26, 2023

Currently Reading: 19 - 24 November 2023

Currently Reading

- The Christmas Orphan's Club by Becca Freeman (22%)
- IT by Stephen King (26%)
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (13%)
- The Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Jemisin (05%)
- The Will of the Many by James Islington (38%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
80/72
(111%)
* * *

I haven't made any progress over the last week. I've been horribly distracted by my writing. I did get a few new pages through on The Christmas Orphan's Club, but that's been about it. I've also removed Malleus Maleficarum for the time being. It's not that I don't want to read it, it's just that book is probably a "dedicate the whole month to just that" kind of thing. I don't have the necessary mental focus for it. 

My writing has been moving along swiftly. In the fanfiction, "Among the Living" [A Stranger Things Fanfiction], I'm already up to 13,532 words. That's impressive considering I'm only tracking the actual words written in the draft and not my notes and outline and shit. (I was going to refrain from cursing, when I remembered I'm an adult and not monetized so I can say what I want with no repurcussions.) 

The original works are kind of stagnate again. I'm looking at the ones that I have "active" and am deciding which one I want to work my way through. There's Project Book, which is the furthest along as far as word-count goes at 17,077 words...just barely beating out Project Living (13,532). But as far aso technically originals goes...Project Dragon/Star is the longest at 44,328 (again, not including outlines and notes). So much needs to be done with that one to bring it up to speed. I'm tempted to see if I can't at least finish the thing and get it over with so it's no longer hovering above my head. We will see. 

Nothing else really happened? I have been just working on those things. I'll see you all with an update next weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment