Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Currently Reading: 30 June to 10 August 2019

Currently Reading

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
- Bloodbound by F. Wesley Snyder
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Isabella Moon by Lauren Benedict
- The Book Fix by Marydale Stewart
Enigma: The Battle for the Code by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore (18%)
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (14%)
Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James (38%)
The Sophists by W.K.C. Guthrie (08%)
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (08%)
- IT by Stephen King (39%)
- Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (25%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (59%)

* * *

Camp NaNo July is upon us! Starting on the first of the month I plan to write a minimum of 806 words per day. So far so good. I've gone under one day. The highest being 5,402. Lowest being 628. Not bad, but still not a lot.

Finished Camp NaNo July with 30,457/25,000. I think that was pretty good. Don't you? I'm proud of myself for managing it even if it meant I had to combine a few stories together to get there. There's no shame in working on multiple projects at once.

Counted my books again. As of this post, I have 2,447 total. 1,151 digital and 1,296 physical. I need help. There is no way I will read all of these in my lifetime.

Sort of fell off the reading wagon again. It's mostly my own fault, too. After the end of the Reading Rush, I was just like "no thank you" and didn't read for a while. Instead I found interest in writing my own stuff again and I've been working on "The Lost Star" again. I don't know what sparked my interest in the site or the story again after so long, but here we are. I ended up deleting the original first chapter and making the old second chapter the first. Because the first chapter actually had nothing to do with the story. If anyone wants to read it, it can be found here. I make no claims as to it's being good.


No comments:

Post a Comment