Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Currently Reading: 05 July to 01 August 2020

Currently Reading

The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke (01%)
- Death by Dumpling by Vivian Chien (52%)
-  IT by Stephen King (40%)
Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (39%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (59%)


* * *

Yearly Goal

63/50 (126%)

* * *

I cannot believe it. I am at 63/50 for the year. I can totally believe that I have forgotten to write up any Currently Reading posts. That sounds about right for me. I am known to forget periodically. I haven't been doing any of the tags or anything recently, nor have I actually written down the time to do the post, so I tend to completely forget. 

Anyway! This month (because I basically skipped the whole month....) has been AMAZING for reading. So far in July, I have started and finished 12 books. I may have time to squeeze a few more in before the end of the month. It's thanks to the Four Nations readathon that I have gotten as far as I have. Perhaps if I push myself like this every month, I could read 100 or more books? Who knows. I may even up my goal to 75 next year if I can continue on a path like this one. 

Speaking of the Four Nations Readathon. At this exact moment I am at level 5 and have mastered the skill of Flying. I am now working my way through level 6, but I don't know if I will be able to finish it  before the month is up (because I keep ending up babysitting, which means I cannot read because they are 4 and 5). 

No comments:

Post a Comment