Sunday, November 28, 2021

Currently Reading: 31 October 2021 to 27 November 2021

 Currently Reading

- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson (41%)
- Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco (15%)
- Legacy of Ash by Matthew Ward (10%)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (25%)

* * *
Yearly Goal

76/100
* * *


So I know I haven't been keeping up with my posts as much as I should, however, I managed to get to 101% of my reading goal this year. I am considering bumping it back to 100, but I'm positive that I couldn't read 24 books in 6 weeks. It is not possible. Next year will definitely be 100 though! With a goal of 8-9 books per month to reach it!

I've changed up my goal for the year. I realized shortly that I normally do 100 books, and my hitting the goal is entirely irrelevant. It's just the number I strive for. Do I think I'll make it to the goal? No, not in particular. I can get damn close though. Between quick reads, a reading challenge in December, and my manga I need to get through, I am sure I can get close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment