Saturday, November 26, 2022

Currently Reading: 30 October - 26 November 2022

Currently Reading

- Scum Villain's Self-Saving System #2 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (19%)
- In a Book Club Far Away by Tif Marcelo (11%)
- The Shadows by Alex North (02%)
- All the Dead Lie Down by Kyrie McCauley (07%)

* * *
Book Goal
51/50

Page Goal
18,506/20,000

* * *

I have absolutely no idea how I---never mind, yes I do. First weekend of October I was in Massachusetts (with no signal). Second weekend of October I was in Maryland (with no signal). Third weekend I was at work. That's why nothing was reported in the last few weeks. Hehe. I remember perfectly well what I was doing. 

In somewhat positive news, I have started using my library's app again. The one I had completely forgotten I even had access to because I rarely used it. I got hooked on Audible and Kindle and it entirely slipped my mind that I could borrow books digitally from my library. So far, I've only gotten one audiobook and one ebook. Just as a sort of test run to see how far I can make it in the book before it is returned. Each borrow is 2 weeks. So...I have until halfway through the month to finish them! 

I do not have an excuse for November however. I have no idea what is going on with me and forgetting to update the blog. It's not like I don't have reminders on my phone and in my day-planner. Nope....

NaNoWriMo is going well. So far I'm just shy of 30k of the total 50k, and we aren't even at the halfway mark of the month. I'm working on a story that has been in my mind for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment