Wednesday, January 23, 2019

T5W: Top of Your TBR

This week's Top 5 Wednesday is the top of my TBR. Normally I don't do TBRs, but I'll think of something. Kind of makes me think of December's Books You Didn't Get to in 2018 T5W. I think I will use the challenge I found on Facebook? I will pick the five books I am most excoted about reading. 


1. The Magicians by Lev Grossman - I've been meaning to read it anyway. I have all of the books, so why not?

2. Zodiac by Romina Russell - I've had this book on my shelf for a while. I got it from BookOutlet and it seems like as good a time as any to read it.

3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller - I think of this as Brave on the sea. The girl, who looks an awful lot like Merida, is a pirate. I like pirates, so I will read it. 

4. Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco - I recently bought this one because I had the first two in the series and really enjoyed them.

5. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli - I read her book, Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, and loved it, so I figured I would give this one a try. Here's hoping I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Simon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment