Thursday, January 31, 2019

T5W: Books Bought For the Cover

This week's T5W was a freebie, so I went back through previous topics and selected "Books Bought for the Cover" from July 2014 (2015?). Usually I don't buy books for their cover, but I did manage to come up with a few: 


1. Renegades by Marissa Meyer - I really liked the color scheme and then how it looks like a graphic novel cover. Haven't read it yet, but it looks really good. 

2. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi - Another one where I liked the cover. It was really pretty all the blues and purples. 

3. Circle of Stone by Catherine Fisher - There was just something about the way the cover wasn't to...busy. I know that sounds weird, but I liked how not cluttered it was. 

4. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - Purple and a skull. I liked the skull. I'm sort of easy to please there. Creepy things are my jam. 

5. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery - I loved the funny image on the cover and the deep blue of the background. The white around the border was neat as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment