Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Currently Reading: 24 February to 08 March 2019

Currently Reading

- Renegades by Marissa Meyer (48%)
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (12%)
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (41%)
- IT by Stephen King (06%)
- Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (14%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (39%)

* * *

Finished book #22 over the weekend. I read nine books! NINE!! Eight of them were manga, volumes 1-8 of Assassination Classroom by Yusei Matsui, but I still count them among the books, because Goodreads also counts them. My wrap up is going to be huge!

Not sure why, but To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han was removed from my Currently Reading on Goodreads. I have no idea why, because I didn't move it. The site must have glitched. I'll just re-add it and put it back in the list again. Oh well. 

I am working on a precursory TBR for March (as of 27 February) and right now the only books that are on the list are: IT by Stephen King, Renegades by Marissa Meyer, and Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en. Considering the size of two of them (1,156 pages and 2,436 pages), I doubt I will be reading much more in March. I figure I will stick to those ones and try to get to my goal for the month for both. For IT, I just want to reach page 289. For Journey, I want to finish the first volume. 

BooksandTea, the reading centered Discord server I'm part of, is doing a read-along for March that is a book I actually have. So I thought I would read along with them. Hard to believe that I actually have the book that they picked BEFORE the read-along (that rarely happens).

Deciding if I want to work on "Reflection" for April's Camp. What would be the word-count if I do? 25-30k? 30,000. 1k/day. Sounds reasonable. I will set up something. Maybe I'll just write it on the laptop and use a separate file for it. Can refer often to my notes and the original document but this is to add to the story.

So, keeping in tradition with listing the books I bought at the last post for a month, here are the books I bought in February: 

- The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm by Christopher Paolini
- Five Feet Apart by Rachel Lippencott
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel
- 300 Days of Sun by Deborah Lawrenson
- Lacy Eye by Jessica Treadway


Somewhere during the last two weeks, I also finished James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl. It was easy to read and really intended for young children. I didn't mind it though. It was still good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment