Sunday, June 16, 2019

Currently Reading: 02 June to 15 June 2019

Currently Reading

- The Wife by Meg Wolitzer (19%)
Kane and Abel by Jeffery Archer (14%)
Enigma: The Battle for the Code by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore (18%)
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (14%)
Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James (38%)
The Sophists by W.K.C. Guthrie (08%)
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (08%)
- IT by Stephen King (25%)
- Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (25%)
- The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (59%)

* * *

At long last an update to all of the things. Though, I'm not sure why Escaping From Houdini was set at 27%? Maybe that was the last updated percentage of Hunting Prince Dracula, which I finished a long time ago. 

1 comment:

  1. That is an impressive amount of books you are reading. I can only handle one book and one audiobook at a time. I liked Wolitzer's books. I have to check out The Wife.

    ReplyDelete