Thursday, June 6, 2019

Currently Reading: 23 May to 1 June 2019

Currently Reading

- I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver (28%)
Kane and Abel by Jeffery Archer (03%)
Enigma: The Battle for the Code by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore (04%)
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (27%)
Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James (04%)
The Sophists by W.K.C. Guthrie (02%)
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (05%)
- IT by Stephen King (25%)
- Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (24%)

* * *

This CR is a short one because I'm just trying to get back on schedule. I usually post on my Saturday off...but I have forgotten in the last couple of weeks. This time I'm going to get back to it! I will leave myself a note somewhere to remember to post it. 

Still chugging my way through Kane & Abel. Still unsure if I like it or not. I'm barely on page like 75...of 500-something. I don't know. I don't want to just quit, but it hasn't picked up yet. We're still getting just getting started with the tales of the two boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment