Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September 2019 To-Be-Read

Welcome back to the blog! Today is an experiment day. Let's see how this goes...

I thought I would start posting a To Be Read monthly post as well. I'm not sure if I should include it on the end of the monthly wrap up? Like "September Wrap Up and October To Be Read"....we'll try it separately at first and see what happens. I don't know how well this will work, so we will only do September for now and see what we end up with. If it holds, we'll do another in October. 

For September, I want to read 17 books. I won't post reasons why I want to read them here, but they will have their own reviews and or haul reasons in September's Wrap Up and Book Haul at the end of the month. For now, just enjoy the torture that I put myself through!


OWLS Read Along
1: Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2: Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3: Every Day by David Levithan 
4: Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
5: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
6: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
7: Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James
8: The Chestnut Man by Søren Sveistrup 
9: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
10: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
11: Scythe by Neil Shusterman
12: Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco

BooksandTea Group Book
13: The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

NetGalley e-galleys
14: She's My Dad by Jonathan S. Williams 
15: The Weight of a Soul by Elizabeth Tammi
16: Lion's Head Revisited by Jeffery Round
17: The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow

No comments:

Post a Comment