Saturday, December 19, 2020

Currently Reading: 06 to 19 December 2020

Currently Reading


- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (32%)
- The Girl with the Ghost Eyes by M.H. Boroson (05%)
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Sylvia Moreno-Garcia (44%) 
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar (01%)

* * *

Yearly Reading Goal

103/100

* * *

Yeah. Look at that. 101!!! I have never broken three digits before and then bam!! There we are. Over 100 for 2020. I am really thinking of making my goal for 2021 100 books. I have also decided to keep the minimum number of books on my Currently Reading list at 3. 1 print (read at home), 1 audio (listened to on walk to work/while doing housework), 1 ebook (read when I am not in the house/can't read my print book). Seems like a good idea and I can get a lot read for the month that way. I've been listening to books at 2x speed, and may be able to slowly build my way to 2.25-2.5x. Some books are no good at 2.5x, so we will have to play it by ear~

What else....hmmm....you'll notice there are exactly 0 books from last week on this currently reading post. I either finished them or decided to wait. I got through Wicked Fox and The Ravens in one day. I read over 600 pages, very nearly 700. It was a lot, for me at least. I have never done that before. The most I'd read before was probably ~500? I don't know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment