Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Currently Reading: 29 November to 05 December 2020

Currently Reading


In Plain Sight by Dan Willis (33%)
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanigahara (03%)
The Girl with the Ghost Eyes by M.H. Boroson (01%)
A Hero Born by Jin Yong (40%)
- Transformative Witchcraft by Jason Mankey (05%)
The Ravens by Kass Morgan and Danielle Paige (17%)
Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (17%)


* * *

Yearly Goal

96/100

* * *

NaNoWriMo went well. I have managed to finish with 53k/50k. I stopped writing last week because I just can't muster any more. It is what it is. I will work on better writing skills for the next year. Ordered my winner's shirt and will call it good. 

I'm thinking about the books I want to read in December. Obviously we will just transfer what we are currently reading over to December's TBR, but we are thinking about if we want to add anything else to it. I'm considering. I think I'm going to add Sherry Thomas's book The Magnolia Sword, and maybe Taylor Jenkins Reid's book Daisy Jones and the Six on audio. I've heard it is impressive as an audiobook. I'm totally feeling the Asian and Asian-inspired books. I've read Japanese, Korean, and Chinese based books already. The one I'm currently on features characters from the Mongolian steppes. 

I may put up a list of want to reads here. Perhaps a third type of monthly post with December 2020 To Be Read, like I do for the Monthly Wrap Up and Haul posts? We will think about it and maybe post it on the 30th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment