Saturday, January 22, 2022

Currently Reading: 09 January to 22 January 2022

 Currently Reading

- Time of Contempt by Andrzej Sapkowski (34%)
The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart (24%) 
Legacy of Ash by Matthew Ward (56%)
Critical Failures by Robert Bevan (47%)
The Wolf of Oren-Yaro by K.S. Villoso (26%) 

* * *

Yearly Book Goal
1/100
-
Yearly Page Goal
930/25,000

* * *

I am definitely falling behind on goals, but it's been a busy first few weeks of January apparently. Eh, I'll catch up eventually. I plan to spend as much time as I can now reading. I have to stick to it to at least get some of my books finished? Yeah, that sounds like an excellent idea. 

I finally got the next two books in the Witcher series, so that's exciting. I've already abandoned one of my TBR books in favor of The Time of Contempt (Witcher book #2) because I'm dying to know what happens and because, as my friend puts it, that's the obsession of the month.

I've gotten some inspiration for a series of silly oneshots within the Witcher universe that involve a bunch of horses. This is an entertaining project I can work on when I have nothing else really to do with myself and cannot muster the energy necessary to read. Just sit and let my imagination wander.

I have acquired a dozen books so far this year. Seems like right now my resolution to make fewer acquisitions is going...well. I am proud of what I got. Most of them are books that I wanted to read that I hadn't had and that I hadn't had the opportunity to get to the library to get. Though, I'm thinking I may request a trip out to the library next week just to look. 

Nothing else really all that interesting has happened in my reading world these last two weeks. I will close for now. See you all next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment