Saturday, June 4, 2022

May 2022 Book Haul

I swear I will get this. I will work more on my promises to myself and keep this up! Let's get into the books I bought in May! 

1. Darling Girl by Liz Michalski - I picked this book up because out of the selections for May's Book of the Month because it looked rather interesting. I've seen TikTok videos claiming it is Peter Pan, only Peter's the bad guy. I have no idea if that's true or not, but I'm entirely looking forward to reading it now and finding out for myself. Perhaps it will end up on June's TBR?

2. A Hero Born by Jin Yong - Yes, I did already own this book in paperback (and once upon a time in hardcover as well). I bought an audio copy to listen to in June for my audiobook selection. I've already read the physical book once, and I'm excited to listen to it and see how that differs from the print experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment