Sunday, June 18, 2023

Currently Reading: 18 June to 30 June 2023

Currently Reading

- Brother by Ania Ahlborn (37%)
- The Orphic Hymns ed by Patrick Dunn (04%)
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski (02%)
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero (30%)

* * *

Yearly Reading Goal

41/72
(57%)

* * *

Dropped my reading goal down. I'm going to keep it here for the rest of eternity. 72 is a steady 6 books per month which is what my usual TBRs are anyway. Let's keep it to that. If I read more....excellent. If I don't...oh well? 72 is also an admiral goal for me. With how busy my life is sometimes! Like I'm already nearly to June's number goal. 

My writing is still going fairly well. Nearly ready to post Chapter 3 of Project Book to the site and let the views maybe roll in? I'm kind of surprised actually at how many there are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment