Sunday, January 28, 2024

Currently Reading #3 [14 to 27 January 2024]

 Currently Reading


IT by Stephen King [63%]
The Black Crow Flies by L.B. Perdan [12%]

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
7/72 [10%]

* * *

I'm proud of myself actually. Despite my catching the plague and spending the first half of last week rolled up in bed sleeping off Covid. I finished two books, one of which was that audiobook I've been listening to since the beginning of time. I can't believe how long it's taken me to get through it! I think I started it way back in September of 2023? Just now got all the way through it. 

I'm thinking of what I want to put on my February 2024 To-Be-Read list. So far I'm leaning definitely Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson (read-along starting 28 January 2024) and probably The Black Crow Flies by L.B. Perdan because I haven't managed to finish it. Then IT by Stphen King because that will just be the last 450-ish pages. Then it's just my February 2024 selection for Book of the Month. I've also decided on Keeping Her Keys by Cyndi Brannen for audio. I like listening to nonfiction books that way. Keeps me connected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment