Sunday, January 14, 2024

Currently Reading #2 [07 - 13 January 2024]

Currently Reading

- IT by Stephen King [49%]
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas [08%]
- The Black Crow Flies by L.B. Perdan [01%]
- The Will of the Many by James Islington [59%]

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
5/72 [07%]

* * *

So far, I've finished five books this year, and the first two weeks are barely over. If I keep this pace, I'll be well ahead of my goal for the year. In fact, I may well double it. That's not usually happened. I gave myself a goal of 6 books per month, but if I keep on like this, with 5.5 before the end of the second week? I may hit 140!! 

The rest of the week passed kind of slowly. I developed a horrid cough early in the week, which apparently allowed the dreaded plague to get me for a third time. Three free days off work to continue reading some of the books on my Currently Reading list (when I have the mental acuity needed, sometimes a challenge in an of itself there). 

Well, nothing else particularly interesting has happened in the last few days, other than me being sick and unable to focus long enough to read. I will see you lovelies next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment