Monday, August 28, 2017

Friday Reads: 12 August to 25 August 2017

Currently Reading


- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez (01%)
- Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah
- The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
Contemporary Japanese Textbook (1) by Eriko Sato (01%)
The Influence by Ramsey Campbell (37%)
Slaughter: Origin Story by James Beltz (10%)
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (37%)
Wings of Arian by Devri Walls (08%)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (15%)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (19%)
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (15%)
- To the Letter by Simon Garfield (51%)
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke (19%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (24%)


* * *


I have been taking full advantage of my library recently. Of the 20 books I've acquired so far this month, 13 of them are from the library. It's great. I finished 2 of the 13 books so far. Haha I know, I'm not good at this. I am working on more now, there are 2 in the Currently Reading list that I have going on right now. 

I was thinking about saying something, but now I've forgotten what it was. Oh, I remember. I was considering some literary themed rocks for my town's rock thing. I did one earlier, that was supposed to be Sayuri from Memoirs of a Geisha, but it sort of looks like an emo vampire instead. It was a valiant effort. I should do one for Flame in the Mist, Harry Potter, and maybe Percy Jackson....? Maybe. Who knows? Maybe I'll write more things in foreign languages. 

I don't have anything else to say for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment