Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Currently Reading: 09 to 23 February 2019

Currently Reading


- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (44%) 
- Never Grow Up by Jackie Chan with Zhu Mo (29%)
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (12%)
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (41%)
- IT by Stephen King (06%)
- Queen of the Star Pirates by Stephen Landis (13%)
- Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (14%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (39%)

* * *

Managed to completely forget about Contemporary-a-thon and not read a single book for it this time around. I'll keep the books I came up with for it on my TBR list, which is as follows:

1: More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
2: A Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
3: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
4: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
5: The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
6: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7: Glee: the Beginning by ...? I forgot to write down the author?

I mean, I'm sad that I forgot about it, but it is what it is.

I've added another four books to the finished pile, bringing my pile of read books to 12/50 for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment