Wednesday, February 20, 2019

T5W: Book Boyfriends You Would Dump

I am clueless. I usually don't have book boyfriends (or girlfriends, as I swing both ways there)....so I ended up Googling best boyfriend books to see if I knew any of them from previously reading them. These are the ones I managed to come up with for the list: 


1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James - I hate this series so much, he doesn't abide by his own rules of engagement for the contract. I wanted to punt him off the nearest cliff when he started basically forcing what's-her-face (I don't want to remember) to do things he wanted even though she was giving him hard nos. That man didn't deserve the redemption arc he got in Darker and Freed.


Yeah, at this point I have nothing. I don't do the whole "book boyfriend/girlfriend" thing. At least we got one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment