Saturday, January 7, 2023

Currently Reading: 01 - 07 January 2023

Currently Reading

- The Shadow of the Gods by John Gwynne (09%)
- In a Book Club Far Away by Tif Marcelo (59%)
- The Lady of the Lake by Andrej Sapkowski (00%)
- Endpapers by Jennifer Savran Kelly (11%)

* * *

Yearly Reading Goal
1/75

* * *

Welcome welcome to 2023~ I love when the year starts on a Sunday. Makes starting the Currently Reading posts rather easy for me. Shall we get on with the show then? Let's begin with this year's reading...resolutions? Goals? Whatever you feel like calling them. It matters not to me what word you use to make sense of it. 

2023 Bookish Goals

1. Read 75 books
2. Purchase fewer books
3. Use my Kindle more
4. Do not force reviews
5. Stick to To-Be-Read
6. Keep better track of hauls, wrap-ups, and TBRs
7. Put away $5 for every book finished in 2023


Not bad, I don't think. Pretty similar to the rest of the ones that I have done. Changed the number of books I plan to read for the year and got rid of the idea that I must read an 800+ page behemoth during the year. If it happens, it happens, otherwise I'm not all that concerned with it. 

So far in 2023, I've already finished a single book. Then, naturally, I got distracted by all kinds of other things that made it hard to actually read anything. Ah well, hopefully I can actually keep up with the goals that I have and get back into reading for myself.

I've already posted my January To-Be-Read and I've even managed to already get through one of the books on the list. I'm proud of myself for January. Let's keep up the good work, yeah? 

I think, though, I will end the blog post now. I'll consider my writing goals to go along with my reading goals for the year. Until next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment