Saturday, November 11, 2023

Currently Reading: 05 - 11 November 2023

Currently Reading

- Malleus Maleficarum by Heinrich Kramer & Jacob Sprenger (10%)
- The Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Jemisin (05%)
- What the River Knows by Isabel Ibañez (01%)
- IT by Stephen King (06%)
- The Will of the Many by James Islington (38%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
80/72
(111%)
* * *

So far so good. I've managed to read 2 books in 3 days. I think that's a pretty good deal as far as reading goes, don't you? I am still going to keep the track record of giving books until the 15% marker, maybe up to 20% to decide if I want to continue them or not. 

Writing is going well as well...sort of? I'm just shy of the actual goal for the day today (5 November), but I think I'll be able to catch up fairly quickly. I'm aiming for ~2,000 words per day. I missed yesterday so today I kind of want to get to 4,000 if I can. 

I'm doing none of the things. It all went off the rails. I've removed one book from my currently reading because I just wasn't into it. Then I added another 1,000+ page tome because apparently I want to torture myself? I don't know. Instead of The House in the Cerulean Sea (which I think the problem may have just been the format), I'm working on IT by Stephen King. It's only got 1,153 pages. I got this. 

Uh, well, that's all. I am off to read the many overlarge books I've purchased!

No comments:

Post a Comment