Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Currently Reading: 01 - 08 February 2020

Currently Reading

- Talk to the Paw by Melinda Metz (11%)
- The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow (02%)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (47%)
- A Reader's Book of Days by Tom Nissley (08%)
- Schrodinger's Cat by Robert Anton Wilson (01%)
魔道祖师 by 墨香铜臭 (13%)
- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri (06%)
- Paradise Lost by John Milton (07%)
The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek by Rhett McLaughlin & Link Neal (07%)
-  IT by Stephen King (40%)
Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en (29%)
The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (59%)

* * *

Yeah, I see the one in funky characters. That is the proper name for Mo Dao Zu Shi by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu, also known as The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. The novel that sparked the manhua, donghua, and live-action drama called The Untamed on Netflix. I've been slowly making my way through the ExR Scanlations edition of it that they put up. I happily admit that I am obsessed with it. Like to the point where I am constantly thinking about it. 

What else interesting has happened recently that I can tell you about? Let me review my reading journal...interest sparked at some point or other to start working on my writing again and now I have my old list going and my schedule up for when they are ready. It's weird. I know it won't be weekly that I post that many stories, but when the chapters are complete and ready, they have a designated time/day to go up. Example of this would be the first one Harmonize, I would only upload it on Tuesdays at 19:00. Why? I have no idea. 

Managed to finish one of the books for the Books and Tea 2020 Challenge. I got done with the prompt You Might Not Have Known and used Emperor of the Eight Islands by Lian Hearn. That's an author I have never heard of beside stumbling across it on BookOutlet. Once. So, I suppose that will do. I think I may use Mo Dao Zu Shi for Full of Pride because Mo Xiang Tong Xiu has repeatedly stated that her characters are gay. :) 

I have to remember at some point to actually finish transcribing 魔道祖师 to my laptop. That way I have it for later. I don't want to have to constantly be going back and forth from the web page just to finish it. Why did it have to be so long?!

No comments:

Post a Comment