Saturday, March 11, 2023

Currently Reading: 05 to 11 March 2023

 Currently Reading

The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty (01%)
Small Favors by Erin A. Craig (09%) 
The First Binding by R.R. Virdi (12%)
Suspicious Minds by Gwenda Bond (52%)
The Storm Singers by Michael Boccardi (08%)
- The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch (02%)
Magpie Training by Irene Glasse (62%)


* * *
Reading Goal

14/100
* * *

Only minor progress has been made since last Saturday. I did read, but not as much as I could have. Picked up a copy of Pokémon: Scarlet. I've been playing it pretty hard for the last two days. I'm also terribly lost. Followed a friend up to a waterfall and now I have no idea where I am.

In other bookish news, G at Book Roast has dropped the announcement for the 2023 Spring Equinox for the Orilium Readathon. I'm so excited. She introduced two new career paths, and while one of them definitely seems like something Aurin would do...I have come to the conclusion that keeping his current career path of Godseer to Velinas still fits his backstory better. I will definitely be posting the April to be read with the prompts and my choices.

Other than that....nothing actually happened. So, I'll see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment