Saturday, March 4, 2023

March 2023 To-Be-Read

I had been considering this, and remembered to upload it for January. I didn't do it in February, but hey, let's do it for March!! Like every month, there are going to be six books that I am putting up on the list that I want to get to. Everything else is a bonus. 


Print

1 - The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty - This one is on the list as it is the March 2023 Book of the Month selection and I have decided (and have been keeping up) with actually reading each month's choice now in the month I've selected it. 

2 - The First Binding by R.R. Virdi - I added this one because I want to support an old friend of mine and an author I know. I'm still proud of him for being picked up by Tor, one of the bigger names in the publishing field for adult high fantasy works. 

3 - Small Favors by Erin A. Craig - I remember someone talking about this on BookTube and/or BookTok and I found it cheaply enough (like $4?) on BookOutlet, so I grabbed it and immediately put it on March's TBR. I cannot wait to get through it. The description is very much reminding me of The Village. 

Digital

4 - The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek by Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal - There is no specific reason that I put this on here. I just grabbed a book at random from my Kindle library and went, this one will do. I am a fan of Good Mythical Morning and cannot wait to see how this plays out. 

5 - The Storm Singers by Michael Boccardi - I do not even for a second remember what the plot was. Brain just saw pretty cover available for pre-order for like $10 and was sold. The cover is absolutely stunning and its some kind of epic high fantasy involving magic and people doing things they really ought not to. 

Audio

6 - The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch - Much like #4, there was no specific reasoning. I have a little picker wheel that has all of the audiobooks I have yet to listen to on it, and I just spin the wheel and go with whatever it says. This month it spit out this book. I remember having this one recommended by my friend RW, and that's all. Don't remember at all what it's about or anything. Adventures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment