Sunday, July 9, 2023

Currently Reading - 01 July to 08 July 2023

Currently Reading

- Yellowface by R.F. Kuang (25%)
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo (22%)
- The Orphic Hymns by Patrick Dunn (04%)
- Whispers from the Depths by C.W. Briar (15%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal

43/72
(57%)
* * *

Trying to talk my roommate into taking me to Barnes & Noble to abuse the Premium membership 3x points that they have going until July 11th is harder than I thought it would be. I only asked if we could go somewhere I wanted to go (she wants to go look at ceiling fans, which I don't particularly care for) and she said "No, we are not going to Barnes & Noble." I want to know how she knew where it was I wanted to go...I want to get my once a month bookstore haul and they are doing SO MANY POINTS. 

Okay, so that mission was a success and I left the store with thirteen new books. Including a first edition (sans sprayed edges) of Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros, which made me stupidly happy. I don't care that I ended up spending nearly all of the money I had on it. It was worth it!!

However, that will be all for the time being as I don't have much else to put today!

No comments:

Post a Comment