Sunday, July 30, 2023

Currently Reading: 16 July - 29 July 2023

Currently Reading

- The Jasad Heir by Sara Hashem (22%)
- A Song of Sin and Salvation by L.H. Blake (10%)
- The Sun and the Void by Gabriela Romero Lacruz (6%)
- The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin (01%)

* * *
Yearly Goal
50/72
(69%)
* * *

I'm still just shy of my writing goal for Camp Nano July 2023. I think I need something like 695 words and I'll meet my goal. I don't know where I'm going to go with it. I know I strayed from my original project, into a few others, but I cannot just work on one thing. That's, sadly, not how my brain operates. I wish it were. I think I know what project I can work on to get to the necessary 700 words. An fanfiction of sorts. It's all original content, but it's based on a browser breeding game that I play. 

I could (and probably should) be listening to The Obelisk Gate while I do this. It will help bring me closer to finishing the Orilium readathon goal. We all got to start three days early, since we completed more books in April 2023 than we did in April 2022 as a whole. I believe G said 502 or 503 more to be precise (I know I'm an addition as I kept forgetting to log my books last year). So, I began on the 29th. I already finished one book for the goal: Astronomy [Ordinary] and I'm working on my Astronomy [Qualified] now. I need a Distinguished to pass the class.

Not much else has happened. I bought a few new books on Pango, to complete series I have. And...well, I've been reading nonstop pretty much. So, with that, I will let you all go~

No comments:

Post a Comment