Saturday, March 2, 2024

February 2024 Book Unhaul

So in February I ended up unhauling a single book. I am never expecting this to be particularly long, but you never know with me. Perhaps March will have more? Or none at all. There's really no telling with me. 

1: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I had already read it and I wasn't terribly impressed by the content. I know people will tell me to hold out that it gets better in later books, but I'm sorry, the whole point of the first book is to hook the reader. If I don't care enough to continue reading after the first one....I'm absolutely not waiting until volume 3-4 for it to get any better. Then not that long ago, I read the Tweet or whatever it was where she just randomly throws in mourning the loss of an innocent girl into a plug for her latest book and when called out on it, instead of taking down the post, she just leaves it for people to be like "Well then..." yeah, no. I don't want that on my bookshelves. She's out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment