Saturday, March 2, 2024

February 2024 Wrap Up

Yeah, February is possibly going to be my weakeset month of the year. I only managed 1 book. I'm not sure if it's because I was just that tired from work or if I was in a pseudo-slump? Either way I will try to do better in March. 

1: Nettle & Bone by T. Kingfisher - This was good. I have no clue what genre it's supposed to be in, but I liked it. Definitely a 4.5/5 stars from me. I loved how determined Marra was to help Kania, especially after she couldn't help Damia. I loved how slow they were at first to pick up on clues that were given to them. Marra is the kind of person you definitely want on your side with her dogged determination to see something through to the end, even being willing to sacrifice herself for her family. I loved it. I am definitely going to add more T. Kingfisher books to my reading list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment