Saturday, December 9, 2023

Currently Reading: 03 - 09 December 2023

Currently Reading

- Sackett's Land by Louis L'Amour (65%)
- Making it So by Patrick Stewart (15%)
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (59%)
- The Will of the Many by James Islington (44%)
- IT by Stephen King (29%)

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
81/72
(113%)
* * *

I haven't made much progress in the reading projects that I started, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I've been at work most of the day any more. And by the time I get home from work, all I do is rest for an hour, make dinner, then go to bed. I try to read as much as I can before I go to bed, but lord is it hard....that and the fact that the books I've started are either meh at best (but short so I'm pushing my way through) or LONG. I'm hoping to finish the books either in December 2023 or early in January 2024. 

My writing is on pause apparently for the end of the year. I just am so tired. I will start again in January for sure. I have a project that I want to restart and a few things that are due for edits and posting within the first week. I want to start up again before the end of the year to at least edit the chapters that will need to be posted. I have a few already up that will need to just be changed to Story vs DocX but other than that....yeah..


That's all for this week folks, I'll see you on the 16th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment