Saturday, December 2, 2023

Currently Reading: 25 November to 02 December 2023

Currently Reading

- Sackett's Land by Louis L'Amour (13%)
- IT by Stephen King (29%)
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (13%)
- The Will of the Many by James Islington (44%)

* * *
Yearly Goal
81/72
(113%)
* * *

I finished a book on 01 December. And immediately put it up for sale because I did not like it. At all. It wasn't for me. The book wasn't written poorly or anything. I just couldn't stand the characters that were in it. They were so involved in themselves that they made it nearly unbearable. 

I've also really started getting into PangoBooks. I know that there are books I likely won't read again (or ever) so why not sell them off on a website dedicated to it? I've also come to the decision that any money earned on PangoBooks will be left as PangoBucks to spend on new books there. So there may suddenly be an uptick in books acquired from PB. Since I will use mostly the money generated there. At the end of the month I may withdraw to my PayPal or something, but I know I'm likely enough going to buy books anyway. 

I'm trying to get through the rest of my books on my reading list before December. Hopefully I can and then I can start fresh in 2024 with a brand new reading list. I'm not expecting that, but it's worth the shot. The book that I think is going to give me the most trouble is The Will of the Many because it's such a long audiobook. And I don't really listen as much as I read everything else. I tend to read print the most and then more digital than audio. I will prioritize it while I'm doing things that have me moving about.

I suppose that's all for now....I'll see you all in the next update~

No comments:

Post a Comment