Saturday, December 2, 2023

December 2023 To Be Read

In keeping with tradition from the last few months, and actually doing the things, here is December 2023's To-Be-Read list! 


Print

1. IT by Stephen King - I started this book in November and just want to see if I can finish it or get close to finishing it. I'm starting in December at page 335/1153, so that's only 818 pages left to get through in December. I think I can handle it!! I fly through it when I actually sit down to read, so here's hoping. 

2. Sackett's Land by Louis L'Amour - I picked this book up for $1 from PangoBooks and it's been sitting on my pile (not shelf) for the last two or three months. I cannot stand to just see this wee tiny thing on the top of the pile anymore. I will see if I like the book enough to continue the series. 

3. Lady Tan's Circle of Women by Lisa See - As is the [new] plan, this is my December 2023 Book of the Month selection. I didn't really jive with anything they had for Decemnber, so I went with an older title that looked interesting. I've heard nothing but good things about this so far and am greatly intrigued to see what the hype is all about. 


Digital

4. Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren - Another book from the book club I'm no longer in. I started it and it's really not that bad, I just don't read as fast as they do. I'm enjoying it so far. I'm starting December at 13% of the way in and hopefully I can get it done before the end of the month. 

5. The Black Crow Flies by L.B. Perdan - I saw a request by the author for ARC readers for the next book in this series and I looked at the synopsis. This looks really intriguing and I cannot wait to find out what is going on. I'm definitely jumping right to it once I finish with my other book. 


Audio

6. The Will of the Many by James Islington - I am determined to finish this!! I started it in SEPTEMBER. I can't keep putting it off. Maybe I'll listen as I do housework or something. Keep myself immersed in the world and finish the dang book. I'm at 12:22/28:14. So....15:54 left to finish it. Not quite 16 hours. I really want to get to the end before January. I don't want to have to bring it over for another month. It's really good and I actually like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment