Tuesday, March 26, 2024

April 2024 To Be Read

It is that time of year again. The Orilium Magical Readathon: Spring Equinox! I can't believe how long it's been. My sweet 'spooky bog witch' is now an apprentice Godseer and novice Star Whisperer. Hopefully by the end of August, he will be an adept Godseer and an apprentice Star Whisperer. 
I am half considering, once he fully matriculates as a Master Star Whisperer (2025), bringing my old Spellsword back. I will need a new character no matter what. 

Anyway! This is a TBR, not a blog post! Let's get on with it!!

1: Art of Illusion - Read a book with "play" or "game" in the title: The Traitor's Game by Jennifer A. Nielsen

2: Astronomy - Read a book chosen from recommendations for your zodiac: The Cloisters by Katy Hayes

3: Conjuration - Spin a color wheel and read a book based on the color [cyan]: Jackaby by William Ritter.

4: Demonology - Read a book you didn't pay for: Stone Blind by Natalie Haynes

5: Inscription - Write three titles on pieces of paper and select one: This Body's Not Big Enough for the Both of Us by Edgar Cantero

6: Lore - [INTERRUPTED: SEE FILE]

7: Psionics & Divination - Make a book predictions bingo board: The Last Heir to the Blackwood Library by Hester Fox



I have been looking for these available digitally via Amazon, which all were expensive. So far though, I have found every single one through my library's app. I'll work my way through that way! Granted,  one of them is only available via audio, but that's okay. It's short enough that I should be able to fly right through it while doing other things. Now I'll just have to decide if I want to read in order, or if I want to be random about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment