Thursday, March 7, 2024

Currently Reading #7 [03 - 16 March 2024]

Currently Reading

Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver [43%]
The 1619 Project by Nikole Hannah-Jones [08%]
- The Myth of June by A.B. Danies-Annachi [69%]
The Black Crow Flies by L.B. Perdan [29%]
Crown of Feathers by Nikki Pau Preto [32%]

* * *
Yearly Reading Goal
12/72
* * *

Welcome back to a new blog post~

I did it! Only took me exactly 4 months, but I finally read IT all the way through. Finished it at 10:45pm on March 6th. 4 months to the day since I started it (November 6th, 2023). It took me forever, but I did it. I'm also beating February's reading wrap already. By just one book, but it's still more than I read in February. I'm at exactly TWO books for March. One of them being the stupidly long book. I'm excited though. I cannot wait to get more into the books that I'm already reading. 

Haven't read very much else this week. I did get approved for a new eARC of a rerelease of the first book in a series that's coming out in like...two weeks. The book, The Myth of June, from the Violents series by A.B. Daniels-Annachi, looked really fun and is being rereleased on March 26, 2024. I am almost 10% in now and it's a really interesting read. I wonder where it's going? I've come across one grammatical error so far, but other than that, it's not bad. 

I apparently did it again. I don't even realize half the time when I forget to put up a blog post, even though I have an ALARM set that goes off every single Saturday at 12:00. What is wrong with me?! Anyway. I picked up a few books in the last two weeks, finished none at all, and then started like three more? I don't recall exactly. Something like that. who knows. Anyway! Hopefully I can actually keep up and tell you everything between tomorrow and the....23rd? I think that's right. 

Happy reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment