Saturday, July 23, 2022

Currently Reading: 17 July to 23 July 2022

 Currently Reading

- Magpie Training by Irene Glasse & Caine Dreamwalker (14%)
- The Tower of Swallows by Andrzej Sapkowski (36%)
- Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson (11%)
- Zachary Ying and the Dragon Emperor by Xiran Jay Zhao (23%)

* * *

Yearly Book Goal
29/50
-
Yearly Page Goal
10,319/25,000

* * *

Just like that I've stopped writing for the Camp project. Lost all interest in writing for the time. I'm back to reading. I've also cut my reading goal in half. There was no way I was going to read 100 books this year with the schedule they give me at work and other non-work/non-reading things I have to do...so we opted for 50. That way I can still meet the goal even though I know I won't be reading nearly as much. 

Doing pretty well as far as reading actually goes, too. Have about half my TBR to go yet for the month, but I think if I dedicate myself, I can get it done. I need to read fifteen books in August to "pass" the various courses that the two characters have and officially move on to the next level of "training" in the Orilium readathon hosted by G at BookRoast. I'm hoping to get at least one of them all the way through. I don't know what would happen if I miss?

Other than that, nothing really exciting has occurred. My week's been pretty steady. I'll see you all in the next one~

No comments:

Post a Comment